Electronics engineer for building system integration (m/f/d)
The work in the port is varied and almost every area of our company is a day-to-day workplace for our electronics technicians specialising in building system integration. What that means? From charging stations for e-mobility, KNX smart applications or fire alarm systems to access systems, security cameras and all aspects of energy supply - wherever building technology is installed, maintained or expanded, they are needed. So yes, that's pretty much everywhere in the port. This also includes fault analysis of switchgear, devices and machinery. And that means they have to roll up their sleeves and have a keen eye.
What we offer:
- A future-oriented workplace with a good chance of staying with the company
- Thorough training and fair pay according to the company wage agreement.
- Good development opportunities and hands-on training
- A great team and a working environment where there is always something going on
What it takes:
- An intermediate school leaving certificate with good grades in mathematics and physics
- A liking for manual trade and technical work activities as well as good spatial perception.
- Team spirit and open-mindedness
- Desire to work in the fresh air and ability to work at heights
- Reliability and a good dose of motivation
3 1/2 years
Company wage agreement
- 1st year €842.76
- 2nd year €868.55
- 3rd year €918.99
- Emil-Possehl-Schule Lübeck
- Block instruction
What should the application include? How do I prepare for the selection interview? We answer these and many other questions for prospective LHG trainees in our application guide.Everything about the application
How we work
What we do matters. As does how we do it. This philosophy significantly shapes the manner of our cooperation, whether with our customers, our partner companies or our employees.Our values